BeetKvass - FAQS
Beetkvass is a Russian fermented beverage made with Beetroot. The beetroot serves
as the source of food for the bacteria to grow and ferment the drink. The resulting
drink is ZERO sugar, loaded with probiotics, antioxidants, Vitamin A,B&C. And this is
an excellent source of iron and folates considering fermentation makes everything
more available to your body.
It tastes like Kanji, the savoury north Indian fermented drink made with Dark red
Carrots in winter. Must keep the winter blues at bay!!
- Hangover Cure with loads of Vitmain B complex and minerals
- Great Source of Probiotics
- Excellent Liver Cleanser
- Perfect Blood Tonic with iron and folates.
- Reduces the Risk of Cancer.
- Beet Kvass Is Rich in Valuable nutrients like Magnesium, Calcium, potassium,
iron, Vitamin B&C, Vitmain B-12 etc.
Kanji is wild fermentation done by wild yeast in the air.
MAVI’s beetkvass is made with the culture obtained from the sauerkraut which has
fermented for over 6-8 weeks and hence it is more potent than the traditional kanji.
Simply put, MAVI’s BeetKvass is a superior and healthier drink than any other such
Well you mean other than the fact that the top nutritionist and food lovers love our
1. Made with Sauerkraut starter culture
2. Keto friendly, gluten free and lactose free.
4. We add our handpicked herbs and spices which form the backbone of indian
kitchen to make it more fun and palatable. Read the label for more info.
5. Organic ingredients.
Yes, MAVI”s BeetKvass is Vegan, gluten-free, lactose-free, cruelty -free and made
with 100% love.
It is fermented for 7-10 days
Fermented food does not go bad when stored properly.
Label says to consume it within 60 days from the date of manufacture but it stays
good longer as well.
Yes absolutely. Teach them young. The lovely deep red color helps you make the kids
try the drink for sure.
Yes, safely so. We asked a few renowned nutritionist and they say you can. Its an
excellent source of Iron and folates.
Remember to introduce a new thing slowly though and in consultation with your
nutritionist. Pregnancy is a very dynamic time for the woman’s body.
Store it in a refrigerator as a best practice. But luckily it tastes good chilled as well as
at room temperature.
If you are only doing for health purposes, 200ml a day should be enough.
As a beverage, you can consume like any other beverage. Plus it would give you
hangover free healthy detox.
Apart from being a morning routine for Fermented Garlic can be used in the
sandwiches or salad dressings or even as pickle at times.
WFG can be used to make garlic butter, interesting!!!
Yes, Here you go.
45 ml Vodka
90 ml Beetkvass
6 ice cubes
1 teaspoon hot sauce/Worcestershire sauce
*30ml celery stock (optional)
- Store the bottles straight in the fridge if possible.
- Keep them refrigerated under 6oC for best results.
- Don’t shake before opening the bottle.
- Turn the cap slowly to open and when you hear the fizz then stop and let the fizz settle down and continue to open slowly to avoid spillage.
- Consume the bottle asap once opened. After opening the air gets inside the bottle and fermentation speeds up changing the flavour and making the drink tarty.
- Feel free to add a sweetener of your choice in case the beverage is a little tangy for the taste.
- *Pro tip for Newbies – while opening, Keep a glass or a bowl under to catch any spillage.